Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Portfolio March ~ BFFs❤

This is my favorite portfolio because it's all my BFFs :) Hope you like it too! Don't forget to comment and share my blog to your facebook or twitter :D thank you ~


1. Andry ~ Andry 'Positif' Sosial (@andrypositif)




















2. April ~ ApRilia DheWy (@ApriliaDhewy)




















3. BFFs ~ ApRilia DheWyNouvhi Ovhi Vhie, Intan Permata


































4. BFFs ~ ApRilia DheWy and Nouvhi Ovhi Vhie




5. Novi ~ Nouvhi Ovhi Vhie (@nouvhiovhivhie)




















Thank you for viewing, sharing to your own page (Facebook, Twitter), and especially commenting below! :)

If you like my photdesigns, you can always share your pictures to my page : www.facebook.com/Chika.photodesign or you can also email your pictures : chikadiksita11@gmail.com and you can even tag your pictures to my personal Facebook : Jessica Ekarahayu Diksita.

Thank you and please come visit again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment