Friday, February 3, 2012

My Editing Tools

I use a couple of editing tools. Here they are :

Photoscape v3.6 is the newest version. So if you have a PC or laptop that carries Windows Program you can use that. It's simple and easy to use! I have that in my old laptop.



Adobe Photoshop is really for experts. It's easy to use when you know the basics. But I like using it anyway because it's different from Photoscape.



Instagram is a program for Apple. I use it in my IPAD and IPHONE. It's fun to use as well.




Pixlr-o-matic is a picture editor that can do many things. Make the pictures retro and sorts of stuff. It just can't do the collage stuff. I like using it in my IPHONE. Buy the PLUS version because there are lots of effects and borders.


If you like editing pictures, try what I use. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment